When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please look at this seller.

mitchbaria

I made a deal with this guy to buy a vintage dial. The deal went bad and I never received the dial, winded up getting refunded by eBay and leaving negative fb. I've since learned the guy isn't in Miami as he claims on eBay but rather resides in Brazil. Before I try to straighten this mess out I would appreciate if you guys would look carefully at the items he's selling and tell me if he's for real and just had this one bum deal or he's up to no good. (comex.diver11) He's selling several high end items do please look at them all.......(comex.diver11) Thanks in advance.......

I seen the stuff he has for sale. I was interested in his milgauss dial. I even went back and forth on trying to make a deal with the seller. But i then i noticed that he is from miami and brazil. That was a alarm for me. I see he had positive feedback but i just would rather not deal with this seller. If you had doubts you should have done the same too at least everything worked out for you.

Edited by Tonyyammine