When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Rolex Submariner Green from Trusty Time the best rep u can get?

Thenewcarsmell

Hi all,

I new here, and hope u guys can help me out.

Was looking to buy a Omega Seamaster, but came to the conclusion that there aren't any well made reps of these. So I came across the Rolex submariner, the green one, posted on november 30th on Trusty Time.

This one seems very close to the real thing. Is this the best there is at this moment? It's important for me that the rep is as close to the gen, aswell inside and outside.

Please advice, thanks :-)!

I bought the black sub from Andrew that is very good quality. I knocked the pearl out of the bezal and could not find it so I contacted Andrew to buy another one and he sent me one free.. As far as I am concerned he is the best and has some of the best watches you will find. Sign up for his news letters and he will send you emails with the newest watches in stock along with info about them. When you order from him he will send you pictures of the watch you will get before sending it for you to approve . He must never sleep because when you email him he responds right away. I have only good things to say about him and his products.

Take time to go through the forum, have a look to different TD. They don't always offer exactly the same product, but for sure you can find the one that will be the best for you. Which maybe is not the best one for someone else.

For sure, BK has a beautiful green sub.

Paul

Thanks so much for all your quick replies! Trsuty Time says that all parts of the Rolex are interchangeable with the real one. Does this include the mobement? Also, i read that the best rep that is closest to the real one would be the Breitling Seawolf. Is this still the case? What about the Panerai Tobacco that is recently postend on Trusty Time, is that a good one? Again thanks a lot for you help! Really like this forum!

As said before, take your time and discover the forum. That's part of the pleasure of discovering rep's world !

Most often, there is not a simple and definitive answer "yes" or "no". Even if the TD is explaining that his watch is "1:1, ultimate best perfect ever made on earth and beyond".

And no, you cannot replace the movement because you have to adjust the dial on the movement, and often tube and crown also.

Paul

Check BK, he actually sell among the very best rollies around here.

I bought an "Hulk" from him (http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/149909-product-offering-noobfactory-ceramic-green-lv-sub-hulk/#entry1180873) and it is a stunner !

Xel B)

Well, BK's does not have the AR on the cyclops and it has the wrong hour hand. 

I wouldn't call that the best...