When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie......but think i may be hooked.

Hello everyone, I'm a new member from Scotland. I have been lurking around the old forum for a week or two but hadn't posted. My son brought me a replica rolex submariner (blue face and bezel) the guy he got it from paid thirty quid for it in Thailand. I came on the forum looking to see how good (or bad) a copy it was. As it goes its a nice watch to look at, so far keeps good time, and the second hand flows smoothly with no 'jerkiness' I am assuming it is a bottom of the line quality replica after what i have read on these forums. I think i have the replica bug now though, because i saw a beautiful watch on the old site i think i have to own at some point.... a Panerai 147 by the dealer Joshua......This watch must be the most beautiful thing i have ever seen! I hadn't even heard of Panerai before visiting these forums. Thanks for a great place to learn about watch replica's. Wanmadtim B)

Thanks Ethan and Cracker for the words of welcome! I am going to post some images of my new rolex sub rep when i get a chance, i managed to take a link off so it fits my wrist well.....now i cant stop looking at it :D When i get the dough together for the panerai i am definitely going to be emailing Joshua. :thumbsupsmileyanim: