When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy IWC Pilots Double Chrono Top Gun IW379901

BenR

Hi, first post here.

I watched The Bourne Legacy last night and loved the watch that Jeremy Renner was wearing. Did some research and discovered that it's the IWC Pilots Double Chrono Top Gun edition. I've found a rep at a few places online but I've never purchased a rep before so I'm looking for some buying advice and found your forum here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a reputable seller? The sites I've found this particular watch are:

8watches.com

lywatches.com

martwatches.com

newwatchescopy.com

watchesspaces.com

I appreciate any help!

Welcome on board. Two answers :

1) Only buy from those who are "Trusted Dealers" approved by this forum (unless you want to be scammed)

2) Take time to go through the forum, read advices and comments about different models and TD, and decide by yourself which one is the most appropriate for what you're looking for.

Paul

Edit : I'm sure the second one of your list should be written "lie watches" ! And probably the others are the same... ;)

Edited by Bardamu

Welcome on board. Two answers :

1) Only buy from those who are "Trusted Dealers" approved by this forum (unless you want to be scammed)

2) Take time to go through the forum, read advices and comments about different models and TD, and decide by yourself which one is the most appropriate for what you're looking for.

Paul

Edit : I'm sure the second one of your list should be written "lie watches" ! And probably the others are the same... ;)

Very good advice, ignore at your peril!