When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NEW too forum and new too REPS

njmike

I just purchased a breitling bentley 6.75 7750 from swiiskiss.com I def think I payed way over what I should have payed but thats water under the bridge now. The site says the watch has swiss movement but is being shipped from China LOL so first lesson learned there I guess. What I want too ask is what should I look for when I get the watch, how do I go about getting it serviced here in the states. This is my first replica watch I have many watches mostly limited edition citizens I have a real rolex date Just but I just love the look of the 6.75 and simply cant afford a real one at this time 

Also the watch I ordered is 6.75 big with blue dial and black leather band 

I will post pics when I get it in 

But like I said any inside info on what too look for on these watches would be great I'm not looking for any particular info just general info 

Thanks 

Mike

When I was new to reps I read, read, read for about 3 weeks on different forums - here is so much information, guides, reviews, comparisons etc. that I'm pretty sure you will find all the info you need! Welcome to this addiction ;) and have a lot of fun with this amazing hobby!

Thanks guys I def should of did my homework first I will admit that, so much too learn I can tell from going through this forum. I did pay $540 the watch and was guaranteed the watch will be swiss movement they encouraged me too have it serviced and find out for my self but from now on I will be buying from dealers on this forum for sure 

I have a question will a real leather band from brietling fit the REP and what the hell is AR????

Edited by njmike