When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just got this from PT; Is it a V3 or V3.5 ?

Guest Daytona1984

Guest Daytona1984

Hey guys, just got the AP Diver from PT but I'm not 100% sure if it is the V3 or V3.5 since sometimes the AR Cyclop is bluish and sometimes it is not. Also what do you guys think regarding any other flaws? Many thanks! ava8uqeg.jpgytyzebu9.jpg2umata5a.jpgy7arusag.jpg

The AR is supposed to be a little blue. The problem with the V3 was that the AR was way to blue...

This looks like a v3.5 to my eyes. I just got one myself but had to ship it out for relume. The cyclops had a blue tint at some angles on that one too. Same with gen I have heard.

Daytona, that to me looks like one of the best alignment of the markers and the dial I've seen in a while. The cyclops looks correct to me. Its only blue on certain angles and it doesn't look like the early v3. It's a difficult rep to tell in general. You need to know what to look for such as the font of the inner bezel. Outside of that, its pretty dang hard to tell. Yours is as good as it gets when it comes to a V3/3.5 diver. Hold on to it dearly!