When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Raymond Weil Nabucco ETA 2824

clint150

Hello fellas, new here & just thought I would offer some two pence worth comments on this watch. It was my first watch of merit & I BLAME IT FOR THE MENTAL COUNTLESS HOURS OF GEN & REP BUYING PLUS KNOWLEDGE SEEKING FROM THERE ON IN! In for around 10 Gens & 20 reps now, 15 of the later are 21j & mainly sold to friends or gifted now. The Raymond, a very nice starter brand for newcomers to enjoy. Powered by ETA 2824, NO the backs not coming off lol. The piece is heavily engineered. I will at a later date take some real camera pics to post, anyways, I am mainly chaps testing out how to post, as I have the latest release H-factory Super Avenger black Arabic Super Luminova dial, with the newest edition OceanRacer strap attached in the mail & as long as when I press go on this short post it loads, I promise to repay my debt to the RWG community with a very good review of it. From noob to black belt noob this forum has always served me well & indeed given me the confidence to purchase a £230 7750 clone replica. Thanks. Always wear your rep with a high end set of clothing. Enjoy your hobby gentleman. Added some photos of someone else's for now. Ipad 2 camera is a Steve Jobs rip off

post-50058-0-38093800-1358540580_thumb.j

post-50058-0-56256500-1358541790_thumb.j

post-50058-0-29716600-1358543449_thumb.j

post-50058-0-90035700-1358543472_thumb.j

Edited by clint150

Funny enough whenever I wear my Massimo stuff I never wear a watch.... :) I dont even wear the arm patch on my coats/jackets unless its on the jumper under my coat... so I doubt many would know either way.. ;)

Look forward to your pics mate...  :)