When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking to buy my first PO

TimeStopper45

I was never into the PO model. I currently have a SMP300 Chrono rep which I purchased last Spring (April 2012) from Andrew and I love it to death. This is the one:

05092b5d.jpg

But after seeing these new ceramic POs, I am tempted to buy one. I really love the blue titanium version and will be wearing it with a rubber strap if I get it. I have a few questions:

1. Do you guys think a chrono version of the blue Ti one will ever be available as a rep?

2. My wrists aren't very big and a 45mm watch may look a bit strange. The 42mm fits me perfectly. Do you guys think a 42mm version of the blue Ti will be available or do they not exist even in the gen world?

Good questions, 1. It would be great to see a rep of the chrono but there are no movements available that will fit it. I don't think we'll ever see a higher quality Ceramic/LM chrono PO rep.

2. No blue 42mm exists in the gen world, I guess omega will probably make them eventually, but it could be a few years. Hang on a month or two and see if they update the AR to double on the blue 45mm. Still a nice watch though, even the way it is currently...with double AR it will look outstanding.