When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen non matching 202a dial available

mt666tm

The condition is just fine for me, the cost however... I just got a reply, 10,000 euro for the dial... now at least i know what a gen Pre V dial goes for :)
There is no way on earth a scratched non matching dial is going to cost 10k €. He might be asking that but that does not mean someone will buy it for that. sent from my Samsung GN 2 using Tapatalk 2

He will own that one for a while. :) The issue is that it is worth no more than a good standard dial without the remaining parts. The 202A is the rarest of watches with gens trading well north of $100k. But if you have one why would you ever want a spare dial. It is gorgeous though.
Sorry but gen non matching are NOT well north of $100k as I know 2 that are around $80k complete which is also a complete rip off! I just love how people like to inflate prices. Reminds me of the tech and housing bubble and sadly one day people will realize that. sent from my Samsung GN 2 using Tapatalk 2