When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty Time Customer Service

knguyenk

Very stupid question... But since I just found a message from RWG in my spam-mail folder; Have you checked your spam-mail folder.... Could it be possible that a mail from Trusty T is there?

8-)

My email domain does a pretty good job distinguishing what's spam and whats not. Every TT email and newsletter has made it though and did not get filtered into the spam folder. The tracking number that I got in the repair email shows movement in China so far. It looks like my UPO is finally coming back to me.  :)

Edited by knguyenk

I got my watch back!!!  :)

They did a good job in repairing my crown/tube issue and replaced the dial and the frame of the movement. In the process of pulling the pins out and resizing the bracelet and start wearing it. Hopefully a lot longer than the first time.

Hats off to Andrew for putting up with my emails and getting it done.

IMHO: The best way to send it back to the dealer is using USPS Exress service and eventhough the shipping cost is high (about $33 from the eastcoast if I remember correctly) you have a piece of mind knowing where it is using the tracking number and the dealer can't deny of not getting it. I have done that a few times without any problems. Sometime you can work with the dealer about the shipping cost. Another fellow Vietnamese, welcome.

I sent back a Mark XVI to josh... I didn't use USPS express to save about $15. Not worth it in the end bc he denied ever receiving it. Without a tracking number, whether he gets it or not he can deny it and you will have nothing. I bought another... essentially a $500 rep mark xvi. That was months ago. I will never see that xvi again. Say he gets it magically in a few months? doubt i'd get notice.

I sent back a Mark XVI to josh... I didn't use USPS express to save about $15. Not worth it in the end bc he denied ever receiving it. Without a tracking number, whether he gets it or not he can deny it and you will have nothing. I bought another... essentially a $500 rep mark xvi. That was months ago. I will never see that xvi again. Say he gets it magically in a few months? doubt i'd get notice.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was afraid of the same thing (being $3xx out of the hole) when I first sent the UPO back to Andrew, but I followed most of his instructions to a t and he was able to receive it.

sent my PAM to PC for repairs on fallen off crown 22 Jan 13. Still waiting. Not even a tentative date or anything. Watch is with Noob (as per PC) and he claims noob is quite messy on repairs etc. Wondering if I ever see it again.

Hopefully, your PAM will make it Josh and be returned to you; I'm sure other members can vouch for his repair service.