When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Advice / Opinion

lasaint

I have owned both and found the Tita model lacked much detail that the Stainless

model possessed in spades... that is if you appreciate artistically designed contrasts

between polished and brushed areas throughout the case and band, which is a specialty

craft that Iwc does to perfection..

Stainless hands, and also Lume,..{which may be weak in this model however can be relumed..}

is totally absent in the Tita model... with it's white painted hands and markers.

Lasty, the heavy metal feel of the case , while the band slides smoothly

like liquid flowing over the wrist, while the tita feels lite, rough & pebbly and the

band moves as if rusted, as does the crown when setting time or date, also emits

the same sound of squeeeek... :unsure:

Needless to say I still own the stainless model... and the other..... well.. :whistling:

I have owned both and found the Tita model lacked much detail that the Stainless

model possessed in spades... that is if you appreciate artistically designed contrasts

between polished and brushed areas throughout the case and band, which is a specialty

craft that Iwc does to perfection..

Stainless hands, and also Lume,..{which may be weak in this model however can be relumed..}

is totally absent in the Tita model... with it's white painted hands and markers.

Lasty, the heavy metal feel of the case , while the band slides smoothly

like liquid flowing over the wrist, while the tita feels lite, rough & pebbly and the

band moves as if rusted, as does the crown when setting time or date, also emits

the same sound of squeeeek... :unsure:

Needless to say I still own the stainless model... and the other..... well.. :whistling:

Ditto

Don't like the feel of titanium watches in general. I like a heavy watch.

The SS model is beautiful but it is a little hockey puck looking. I also would not order one if you have a large wrist. It is a small bracelet out of the box.