When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best AP ROO Panda+Navy replica? + AP Weight Question

kicks

Hey guys,

This is my first post, so I hope you can forgive me for such a noobie question. I searched for it but I could not find a definitive answer. Where can I find the best AP ROO Panda/Navy replicas?

I checked one of RWG's trusted dealers for an AP Panda (metal bracelet) and the reported weight is 265g. I searched the internet for how much the real thing would weigh, but I couldn't seem to find it. Is 265g indistinguishably close to the real weight, or significantly different? Keep in mind that the same vendor has the AP ROO Panda with leather strap and it ways 175g.

Thanks, and I hope to join you in your many discussions.

Kicks

higher quality stainless steel and titanium replicas are close to the genuine weights. if you are paying $80 or less for a watch, you're going to have a bad time but the better watches closely approximate the real thing.

All of the seconds at 12 ap roo reps are made by the same factory so regardless of dealer will be the same quality Weight should not be a concern of yours unless you are looking for a gold model The ap roo reps have some obvious tells if you know what to look for compared to the gen but weight is not one of them for the ss or titanium options at least