When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Endlink & Bracelet Questions: Consulting the RWG Bones of Greatness

txrob779

Howdy fellas,

I have several builds on deck and a few tweaks to existing builds as well. could use some insight with some questions I have. I am consulting "the bones" of RWI greatness

Endlinks

580s-I have a rep set that have the springbar guides to small in diameter for 2mm gen bars. You know the deal. I have managed to mod one set to work on me 1675 but the second set I have are a PIA. Has anyone bought any 580s from say, WSO that fit and looked good?

Tudor 79260

I bought a killer 93150 from jsnowballs81 that I read is pretty much the same as a 9315 that is on the Tudor Chronotime 79260s. Here is what my notes say,

"The Tudor 79260 could come oyster bracelet (78400 tudor bracelet with 605 endlink) same as Rolex 78360..or78500/380b is identical to 93150"

So, anyone does anyone know where or who to get some 605's or 380b' from? Other than the obvious eBay.

Tudor 9401
My Tudor Snowflake as a good Cartel 93150 on it but some 555 endlinks ??? Not sure what these are but most likey they were a pair that fit well when jmb build the Flake. So, I'd like to get some 580s for it too....(I think thats the period correct end link for this Snowflake)

Bracelet

Now, I need another 93150 for a future 16800 build, since I gave up the 93150 I bought from JJ to give to jmb for the Tudor Chono build.
J said he thought, and mitchbaria confirmed it's a 93150 vended from Puretime. Just asking if anyone has bought one recently and the price?

Anyway, thanks for reading and helping

After talking with Mitch I tried to have a look at the 93150 Angus offers.

Something was wrong with the site...not sure if it's corrected yet.

Lemme dig through some stored pages.

I know I've seen nice 380b's set up for the 2mm SB's...just gotta find it again.

Sounds like you have some really nice builds going on.

WSO 580's can take 2mm bars mate but the 9401 on a 93150 will need 380's I think, I have a set of 580 to go on a Phong case and no way gonna fit with 580's so waiting for the 380 to come and try atm  ;)

Oh and this one is recent, WSO 580 + 93150 on a cartel case set, not a bad fit !

IMG_1908-001_zpsde762957.jpg

Mbw WSO 580's

IMG_1721_zps9707ecd6.jpg

Hope this helps mate :)  

Check..my Tudor Snowflake is a cartel 5513 case....so the 580 vs. 380b is stumping me. I would prefer the 380s for my Flake for sure. I may buy both and just roll the dice.

Thanks alot

P.S. where did you source the 380's?

Check..my Tudor Snowflake is a cartel 5513 case....so the 580 vs. 380b is stumping me. I would prefer the 380s for my Flake for sure. I may buy both and just roll the dice.

Thanks alot

P.S. where did you source the 380's?

WSO sell them too http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170993428687?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 

I missed a couple Gen sets a while back so tried Wso and they aren't too shabby 

The problem I have with WSO's parts its the fit. If the end link on the case. You can always find 380 end links over the VRF and go gen. I had a nice pair of 385 end links that fit perfectly on the 7032 and kept those because the fit and finish was so great. Sometimes fit and finish is more important (at least to me) than factual importance. <br /><br />455 end links come on the Yuki and PT 93150. The fit is not bad, but these need to be opened up for gen bars. <br /><br />That said, I would steer clear WSO and search eBay and the usual suspect forums for the parts. If the 2mm bars don't fit well, some JB weld and SS tube works well(I forget the source)<br /> Just my 2 cents

You are right....100% right but..... nuts like me enjoy the homage as homage'ed as we can get....why? OCD.....Def not a pass off thing, at almost 6+ years here. Hell no