When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well Many People Ask For Some Pics Of The Lv Modded Up

rbj69

the only thing this baby needs a bit more bubble to the markers, but the things i posted this for u to see so u dont have to guess anymore , the maxidial , look at the tick marks on the outside edge, do u see the deeper white line at each marker and then the thinner ones in between , this is correct, , see the metal ring around the markers , they r super thin compared to other dials which is more correct, now see the cyclops mag, 2.5X is correct, do u see the etched crown at 6 oclock, if u say no that is correct, u should not see it real good , see the deeper rehaut , this is the metal ring in between the crystal and dial , it is correct here , now on many it is either thin or too deep , ok see the crystal height , it should be raised like that above the bezel insert, see the color green this is hard to capture in the pics but the last pic shows it really well it should be a rich color green not limey like most r or the other way i have seen them looks dark like a jade , see the crown guards how they r thinner , and more pointy , this is correct , now i hope this helps u with your lv questions , that was my purpose if u have any question ask them here so we can get the lv questions answered and or if u have something to add we can discuss that too

12748-4081.jpg

12748-4082.jpg

12748-4083.jpg

12748-4084.jpg