When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Next Project?

cyphion

So I'm kinda at a crossroads in my watch collecting, and I really don't know what to do. I have no clue as to what my next project should be. Here is the current state:

MBK 1680

Jackjo SSD 16600

Tudor 7032

Breitling SuperOcean 44

MBK 16710

1675 on route to RolexAddict

And no collection is complete without a DOXA 1200t.

Here is the quandary, I don't know what to get next. I don't want to rebuy anything that I've already sold in the past. Here's that list, not in any particular order:

PloProf

BR02 and 03

UPO

DSSD

SuperOcean 42 and SuperAvenger

JLC NSD

A few PAMs

A Graham

And a whole bunch of Seikos and Hamiltons

Gen Sinn U2

Doxa 750t

And a few others that I can't remember

Now I know that there have been no APs or Hublots or Tags or IWCs in the collection, and that's mainly because their designs do nothing really for me.

The only thing I can really see left is a Snowflake and possibly a Tudor Big Block 7750 chrono, or a 42 Explorer II.

So if you were in my shoes, what's next?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by cyphion

since you are pretty biased toward Rolex in your collection, I think the snowflake or the big block would be great builds. I have always wanted a big block, probably should have bought a gen a few years back when Tudors weren't nearly as popular. to me with the right dial configuration, it has al the class of the older Rolex Cosmographs with a date function which to me is really nice to have.

And the irony is that I used to absolutely hate everything Rolex. I thought they were some old mans watch, and didn't belong with a younger person. But seeing all these awesome 1680s and 1675s with big acrylic crystals just wore me down, and now that's all you'll find on my wrist. It's the comfort thing. They are just so damn comfy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2