When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wrist shot - PAM 111 from Trusty

Ricardo L

Wrist shot of my just-arrived PAM 111 n from Trusty

My first buy since I came back to RWG after a 5 year absence. I hope the next 2 watches i have on order arrive without issues like this one did.

I'll wait until I've worn this watch for a while before doing any review/opinion post, but for now i'm happy and love the way it looks.

post-8361-0-32295400-1366343104_thumb.jp

BTW - i just found this guide for PAM (i hope its kosher to post links to other forums) -- i think its ok since i found the link on this forum

www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/reference-pam-review-107365.html

great reading before diving into PAM reps .. glad my first 2 choices are good reps, (111 and the 89 i have on order).

After a few days of wearing this watch i'm beginning to realize that polished steel is not really my cup of tea .. and i may prefer brushed finishes .. 

i have a PAM089 coming soon and will get a chance to compare the brushed titanium finish to this one .. 

Depending on how i feel about the polished steel, vs brushed titanium, i may end up selling this piece to get a PAM 177 ..