When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Royal Oak Offshore Strap

Hi All

I have a AP Royal Oak Offshore Rubens Barrichello Rep and my strap has split, I have spoken with apbands, they have said that they cannot guarantee a fit because they make straps for the originals. I've also had a google but coming up with nothing, I'm stumped now. Anyone any ideas where I can source a strap. Also I have lost one of the screws that holds the strap to the watch. I'm based in the UK, any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks

There are a zillion places to get straps.  HKTan, Donerix, Serge D, all have great reputations.  Your mileage may vary, as I have not ordered a custom strap for any of my AP's,  but check the straps section here and on the other forum sites. They may also hook you up with the hardware, or you can contact a TD that you bought from and see if the TD can source the screw for you, or possibly one of the watchsmiths like Domi, since you're in the UK.  Matter of fact, send your Rubens Barrichello to Domi for a top plate mod to fix the readily obvious "tell" (or at least the major one) and I'll bet he'll put the new strap on and get the missing screw as well!