When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

45.5mm PO Spacing between bracelet and case

There's a space between the top of the bracelet and where the bracelet meets the case on both sides of the case. Although the spacing on one side is less prominent than on the other, I am curious as to how this can be fixed? In a previous thread, one of our members stated that I could instal 1.8mm spring bars and the problem would be fixed. If this is true, does anyone know where I could find some 1.8mm spring bars? Also, I measured the width of where the bracelet attaches to the case and my measurement was about 22mm wide. Can someone confirm that width for me as correct or not? Any advice is much appreciated. 

I have attached a few images to help with the general intuition of the problem.

Thanks!

ozQ7wai.jpg

Nybqf7G.png

From what I gather 1.8mm bars will sort it for you and yes the lugs are 22mm mate  :inverted:  the guy I use for mine is here, but you can get them most stores on the bay.....btw your insert looks great ;)  

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10-T-BAR-SPRING-BARS-STAINLESS-STEEL-22mm-x-1-78mm-/350146857937?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5186610bd1&_uhb=1