When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just ordered a new one . Mont blanc star gmt chrono.

rocky4691

Good day everyone, I Just ordered a new Mont blanc star gmt chrono 100 year anniversary edition SS White  face from Andrew at TT last night . I have wanted this beautiful watch for quite awhile now along with several other watches in my wish list but  after thinking about it all day this one won out this time. I just can't  for this beauty to arrive. I'll try to get some pictures up after I receive and check it out. :1a:

All that excitement just to be disappointed, Andrew has just sent me an email stating the factory says it's not in stock and to choose something else. I emailed back that maybe a refund would be best incase I find that some other TD happens to have it in stock  or orders from a different factory. I will definitely check availability before sending payment just to be disappointed again. I think  T Ds should mark items out of stock or not available to prevent things like this from happening, I have seen this same thing happen to many other people on this forum also only to leed to , having to send more money or depending on how much the original order was ,the 2nd choice is less causing$$$ confusion as to how to get it all straightened out.  Please pardon me for rambling on but my day is just shot to [censored] and it's way to early in the day for that.

I'm going through the same issue right now.

It makes no sense. If you can check availability after payment is made, then surely you can check it before!

Now none of the similarly priced watches that I would want are in stock either. In fact, I've been waiting a day to hear back about the availability of my third option.

yes looks like before they send you the email telling you to contact your credit card company to make sure that there will be no problems with an international transaction of this amount of money  the least they could do is make sure that they can get your products before they have your money in there possession almost forcing you to pick something else that you really don't want. I could pick something else from my wish list but had I wanted something else I would have ordered it instead. Then that brings up the issues, do they have choice # 2 in stock and what about the differences in the prices.