When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Planet Ocean Chrono Ultimate 45.5mm

mpierce4131

I am new to the site and never owned a rep but thought I'd give it a shot after reading the great reviews.

Currently own a Rolex Deepsea which I've had forever and a Breitling SuperOcean Day/Date Chrono which I traded a Submarnier to get back in the early 90's - both are originals.

Just want to try something new an I like the look of the Omega Planet Ocean Chrono Ultimate 45.5mm which will be about the same size. Thinking about ordering from TimeSwissWatch. I'd get both a leather and stainless bracelet.

Are they OK to order from or should I look elsewhere.

Thanks in advance.

My advice is dun start! Cos its a slippery slope and a roller coaster haha.. Just j/k, welcome and SSteel gave solid advice, stay within the lines and you will have less grief and more joy

Welcome to RWG, my advice is do not buy from that site you mention, stick to our very own Trusted Dealers!

The trusted dealers seem to be a bit sad... Found the links to dealers.

Several links dead end, another site had been closed due to counterfeiting issues and the two sites that were operation to which I sent replies, haven't bother to reply to an email about immediate purchase.