When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang steel ceramic v6 review with pictures! What a Beauty!

vishnt

First off, thanks tony and thanks ALE!! (Asian7750 under the TD's at RWI) (ALE7575 from the official hublot Big Bang on RWI: http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/official-thread-hbb-82678.html)For the speedy and efficient delivery and replies @ tony and the great help and patience provided by ale who replied to all of my posts on the thread and many others too!! A review of my dealing with tony can be found here! (http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/hublot-big-bang-141911.html) I would recommend him to anyone and everyone since he has great prices and great service!

This is my first 'review' and purchase so it'll be of a certain mediocre standard haha. My pictures are not the best but here goes!

It looks gorgeous in my opinion. For those who said the bezel is not shiny, it SPARKLES! Just like the gen. And the stopwatch is perfect, played around with it a bit hahaha yes I know I shouldn't but I was excited. :hehehe: the dial looks scarily identical to the gen and all in all I'm very pleased with the v6!! It's an amazing watch and my marker at 6 is not off as a lot of people have claimed. Heck I told people who asked if it was fake, "yup" and they didn't even believe me! One of my friends is a watch enthusiast too haha, well my gain! The following photos were taken with my ipad and on my dining table/wrist so sorry if they aren't great!

F40F86B4-6FB4-4F4C-A0BD-38C4DC96C83B-503

888C8EC7-E91B-4C62-94E1-1457BE786451-503

5F8BAA5C-A2D0-44A5-851C-79339F1A4290-503

6E2DC51F-13B0-44C0-8EAC-BCF6B73E91B8-503

8071B2B0-5D05-4F4F-AEF0-2A483FDBCDA1-503

E93E5ACF-3749-4758-9E6B-878641A3A817-431

EEF987F1-EBE9-4008-8CE3-4158FD067C3D-431

image_zps3a06550f.jpg

The couple of gripes that I have with respect to the watch is that firstly the red of the seconds hand on the chronograph is not as red as the gen! Secondly, the clasp is a but sharp which can hurt after long periods of wearing it or short periods if you wear it very tightly. Lastly, it's not a problem with the face, it's with the strap. As you can see, it sticks out in the photos and is quite ugly because of that. As such I'm purchasing an all black strap from Eric of hamiltonleathers who will make it for me in a week, I shall post photos when I receive them! That's all for now! :cheers: do ask me any questions!

Lastly, it's not a problem with the face, it's with the strap. As you can see, it sticks out in the photos and is quite ugly because of that. As such I'm purchasing an all black strap from Eric of hamiltonleathers who will make it for me in a week, I shall post photos when I receive them! That's all for now! :cheers: do ask me any questions!

You're right, the rep strap is pretty much crappy. However, if you still have the chance, get yourself an original rubber strap from Hublot, even though it is anything but cheap. I had a close look at the hamiltonleatherworks-straps but they did not really make my want them: Seams as well as edges give an impression of a pretty rough look, not as classy as I would expect it for an HBB. OTOH if you are fine with that look you may of course be happy with them.