When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Is Hot?

sashwatch

Do they make Jimmy Choo shoe reps? I think clothing needs to be concentrated on--designer suits and what-not for men & women. You don't see enough of that around. And some of the harder to find LV stuff (Vernis, Murakami, Groom, Epi)--I'd buy that by the ton for my girl, if I could find the right stuff.

nope.. i have not come across good shoe rep maker... most of the replica shoes are highly inaccurate and "fantasy" model that does not exist all all... so i chose to stay away... unless i can find a good maker..

for clothings... due to size and fitting issues.. i chose to stay away.. but thats me.. :)

Vernis, Murakami, Groom., Epi? :g:

It is scary how good she is at spotting fake ones; much better than I am at watches (but to be fair, the fakes bags are easier to spot and bigger).

yeah.. they are many replica bags that use faux leather aka synthetic leather.. just by touching it, ladies will know that it is a bad fake... its similar to identifying a quartz rolex rep.. :)

cheers

yeah.. they are many replica bags that use faux leather aka synthetic leather.. just by touching it, ladies will know that it is a bad fake... its similar to identifying a quartz rolex rep.. :)

cheers

what type leather do they use in the China rep factory bags??

Hope its not dogs or cats :bleh: Just kidding.

But seems that the low price compard to lets say LV must have some diffrency in quality of the leather?

what type leather do they use in the China rep factory bags??

Hope its not dogs or cats :bleh: Just kidding.

But seems that the low price compard to lets say LV must have some diffrency in quality of the leather?

hi, no.. we dont use dog or cats for leather here... we EAT them here.... :Jumpy::Jumpy:

there are a few different kind of leather used for replica bag making...

100% cowhide, calf leather, lambskin and for some of the brand, the leather underwent a distress process to create the supple and soft feel...

for those highest grade, there is soft scratch-resistant Veau Crispe Togo leather and Matte Glove Leather

sounds almost similar to Swiss ETA, Asian copy ETA, Unitas, Venus etc movements.. haha

Second that!

Tomorrow I'll buy a few genuine S.I jackets and knitwear in Milan! :Jumpy:

Damn - I'd really like to go there too and spend some money!!! I just bought a S.I. knit for around 250£. So the budget ain't really likin me buying more until after christmas. But if some high quality S.I. reps came around I'd jump for it instantly :bounce:

Have a nice time in Milan!!!