When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New PAM312

Watch Guy

I see that a new version of the PAM312 was recently launched that has a new movement and appears to have a better DW and lume.  I understand that this is manufactured by a different factory from N or H.  

Does anyone know if all versions of this watch come from the same maker?  From looking at the various dealer web sites, it appears to me that the CG lever tip is different?  Perhaps it is just the angles of the picyures?  Is there any knowledge of the N and H factories planning to release a similar version? 

I also see that an updated PAM359 with the same movement has been released.  Has anyone seen this version in person?

Many thanks!

Watch Guy

I see that a new version of the PAM312 was recently launched that has a new movement and appears to have a better DW and lume.  I understand that this is manufactured by a different factory from N or H.  

Does anyone know if all versions of this watch come from the same maker?  From looking at the various dealer web sites, it appears to me that the CG lever tip is different?  Perhaps it is just the angles of the pictures?  Is there any knowledge of the N and H factories planning to release a similar version? 

I also see that an updated PAM359 with the same movement has been released.  Has anyone seen this version in person?

Many thanks!

Watch Guy

Kuvarsit is the maker of this watch.  The biggest change is the movement,  Kuvarsit is trying to clone the P9000 pam movement.  That is why he is releasing newer versions of watches that use this same movement.   Another maker with the help of Angus from puretime I believe are making their own P9000 clone.