When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Navitimer - Will a GEN Bracelet fit?

wiseguy1481

Hey guys, I am looking to trade out my GEN leather bracelet currently on Breitling Navitimer with a GEN SS bracelet. Before I do that I wanted to make sure that a GEN SS would fit on this case.

Here are a few pictures of the aftermarket (rep) case. I would guess that its about 5 years old. The gen leather bracelet fits perfect (like a glove) but I want to make sure the SEL's, etc, would align just as good.

Please let me know your thoughts before I go out and spend the money on a GEN.

post-51930-0-56320100-1370395517_thumb.j

post-51930-0-72983500-1370395529_thumb.j

post-51930-0-00621200-1370395552_thumb.j

bwhitesox, thank you for the advise... I am not worried about dropping $1300 on a GEN SS bracelet. I have put a lot of money into this watch to make it a superfranken and by putting a gen ss bracelet on I am not far off from spending the same amount as a 100% GEN... and I am 99% GEN.

I just want the feedback on... IF... the ss bracelet would fit... if I purchased one.

The navitimer has been my favorite always..it carries a sophistication that no other watch carries..the precicion is just awesome...the recently launched Bentlry collection is also quite great..you might want to have a look into it.

bwhitesox, thank you for the advise... I am not worried about dropping $1300 on a GEN SS bracelet. I have put a lot of money into this watch to make it a superfranken and by putting a gen ss bracelet on I am not far off from spending the same amount as a 100% GEN... and I am 99% GEN.

I just want the feedback on... IF... the ss bracelet would fit... if I purchased one.

You can buy a gen old navitimer for around $1500 if you look carefully so $1300 on the bracelet seems a little silly especially if it doesn't fit as you will not get your money back reselling it.

Having said that I'm as guilty as the next franken maker for spending stupid amounts of money on things that didn't work quite the way I thought :)

Edited by bwhitesox