When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Customs Advice Please

paso

Need a bit of advice. ! traded a watch with a friend of mine, I'm in the UK and he is in Switzerland. There was no declaration asked for when I sent it from the UK. It has arrived in Switzerland and customs there are asking him for a Proforma Invoice. What should he do? I'd be inclined to say it's a gift from a friend.... not sure if this is the right advice though! There was nothing but the watch in the box. The watch was a Panerai Daylight Chrono by the way. Suggestions would be most grateful.

Need a bit of advice. ! traded a watch with a friend of mine, I'm in the UK and he is in Switzerland. There was no declaration asked for when I sent it from the UK. It has arrived in Switzerland and customs there are asking him for a Proforma Invoice. What should he do? I'd be inclined to say it's a gift from a friend.... not sure if this is the right advice though! There was nothing but the watch in the box. The watch was a Panerai Daylight Chrono by the way. Suggestions would be most grateful.

i have no idea what that is, i live in switzerland to..

i ordererd 2 watches from andrew.. i hope everything works out well :mellow:

how did you send it?

courier or royal mail?

Switzerland is not in the EU.

so you should of attached customs info.

send a invoice.. repaired watch (personal item)

use this form: http://www.interparcel.com/pdf/invoice.php

depending on whos dealing with it... they will let it through. good luck :)