When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I see alot of QC photos, but dealers ask buyers to not post them? what do mods think?

Ricardo L

You're probably right, but it's a small world and flight to Guangzhou is as easy as pie. In an increasingly connected world obtaining quality replicas is easier than ever ;P

I like the way you think Sir. Never think local.Think Global. Might wana brush up on your mandarin though.

Of course. How could I not notice this before. After all, you are " Marvelous". A student with an understanding that the world is for the taking and is obtainable. Presents a new and perhaps hybrid level of self esteem & confidence.

Lets see where this view takes us In the next 20 years.

Of course. How could I not notice this before. After all, you are " Marvelous". A student with an understanding that the world is for the taking and is obtainable. Presents a new and perhaps hybrid level of self esteem & confidence.

Lets see where this view takes us In the next 20 years.

Haha, no no, my name on here is just me being an arrogant ass! lol  B)

Haha, no no, my name on here is just me being an arrogant ass! lol B)

Your willingness to admit that is admirable. Huge difference in being an ass and regard others as inferior; then to be an ass and actually recognize it with humility. Kudos to you Sir.

• Like 1

How right you are Sir. We are all blessed to many a degree. But exercising ones due diligence and googling "common sense" will certainly be an invaluable habit.

But, forgive me as I criticize your " Ask and you shall receive" statement. I am that guy that will listen attentively with great respect and admiration but when I'm being fed B.S, i'm gonna slam you.

The statement " Ask and you shall receive" is quite possibly one of the most renown quid pro quo expressions in our English language history.

The realization that people have bastardized it and diluted it from it's original and Intentional context is utterly grotesque and an abomination.

This statement is from LUKE 11:9 in which you were consoled to " ASK GOD for his guidance, forgiveness, love and protection." ONLY then are you recognized to receive his blessing in which you have asked.

Not to be so damn lazy you'd rather " Ask the most mundane questions of everyday life" and " Receive a handout, then to actually EARN your answer.

I am sorry that you feel you were being fed "B.S" and that you feel the need to "slam" me.

Oh dear, the current use of the phrase in question is "an abomination"? That is an interesting opinion.

"Earn your answer". You sir are certainly not contributing to the conversation, merely attempting to incite a t i t-for-tat response. I am not sure as to why you feel the need to so passionately defend your viewpoint however whatever it takes to get you through the day.

I do not have the time, nor the wherewithal to explain my reasoning to you.

I am sorry that you feel you were being fed "B.S" and that you feel the need to "slam" me.

Oh dear, the current use of the phrase in question is "an abomination"? That is an interesting opinion.

"Earn your answer". You sir are certainly not contributing to the conversation, merely attempting to incite a t i t-for-tat response. I am not sure as to why you feel the need to so passionately defend your viewpoint however whatever it takes to get you through the day.

I do not have time, nor wherewithal to explain my reasoning to you.

Passion is living. Your apology is accepted Sir. Your disincline to contribute an explanation is your right. But, if there are time constraints in the future, might I suggest thumbing on through to the next thread instead of chiming in? Time is money as they say :)

if there are time constraints in the future, might I suggest thumbing on through to the next thread instead of chiming in? Time is money as they say :)

Unless of course one has something to contribute. The title of this thread is something that relates to me and I contributed accordingly.

However, you seem like a good and knowledgeable person and I do not wish to antagonise you. Hence, I concede your point and look forward to future conversations :-)

Unless of course one has something to contribute. The title of this thread is something that relates to me and I contributed accordingly.

However, you seem like a good and knowledgeable person and I do not wish to antagonise you. Hence, I concede your point and look forward to future conversations :-)

Your willingness to agree to disagree takes class my friend. Perhaps a taste of insight should be warranted. I am a Psychology major with a passionate interest in the behavioral aspect. I feel like I am at best at giving perspectives, rather than concrete advice. I wish for people, all people ....... To stop. Smell the roses. Feel the Sun on your face. Deliberate a second. Then decide. Question. Or act.

I've been a visiting member for nearly 3 years. Watches to me are fascinating works of art. I feel naked and incomplete without one. It's my " Mary Janes" if you will. I've listened. I've Read. Ive Been very quiet. Knowledge is intoxicating. And there is an infinite abundance here. I still feel adolescent sharing the same space with most knowledgable members.

I've intended malice to no man. I've presented a perspective. Nothing more. And as always, I bid everyone, whether in agreement or disagreement a Beautiful and prosperous Day.

That's my stand and I'm not sorry for it :)

Your willingness to agree to disagree takes class my friend. Perhaps a taste of insight should be warranted. I am a Psychology major with a passionate interest in the behavioral aspect. I feel like I am at best at giving perspectives, rather than concrete advice. I wish for people, all people ....... To stop. Smell the roses. Feel the Sun on your face. Deliberate a second. Then decide. Question. Or act.

I've been a visiting member for nearly 3 years. Watches to me are fascinating works of art. I feel naked and incomplete without one. It's my " Mary Janes" if you will. I've listened. I've Read. Ive Been very quiet. Knowledge is intoxicating. And there is an infinite abundance here. I still feel adolescent sharing the same space with most knowledgable members.

I've intended malice to no man. I've presented a perspective. Nothing more. And as always, I bid everyone, whether in agreement or disagreement a Beautiful and prosperous Day.

That's my stand and I'm not sorry for it :)

Likewise my friend. No offence meant and none taken. All's well that ends well they say :-)

I, like you, feel incomplete without a watch on. It's the final compliment to my tweed and brogues.

Have a good day my friend, I'm sure we'll have many more conversations yet :-)