When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crystal & Bezel need to be replaced for 45mm Omega Planet Ocean

Heya everyone,

I'm just wondering who would be a good person to send my Omega PO to? It's okay if it's not local and I would prefer to give my business to a watch-smith from this forum if at all possible. I have an extra bezel for my PO and I would like to have the current one replaced because my current bezel has a funky pearl. For some reason, I wore my PO while I was moving a bunch of stuff around and I think I might have scratched my AR on the crystal? Should I just get the crystal replaced or just get a nice new AR job done? 

Who can I send it to so as to have both of these things done? Again, I would love to give my business to someone that lurks these parts. Thanks  :)

Note: I posted this thread in the repair section and absolutely nobody replied, so I'm posting it in a more "high traffic" area ;P

Obligatory bump

My PO is the ceramic version but I don't have a source for a genuine crystal.  :confused:

Omega is not a rough bastard, like Rolex is when it comes to replacement parts. Any reputable watch parts retailer can source Omega service parts. Last year's model Planet Ocean (with the metal bezel inserts) readily accept dials, hands, bracelets, case-backs, crystals .. bezels ... everything ..

So if you had a UPO or 42mm version 5 then Bob would in fact be your Uncle.