When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai's with date but no magnifier? (PAM386 for example.)

CokeSmurf

Hey guys!
I'm falling more and more in love with Pams, but i have a few inquiries before i actually get one!
One think i simply hate with Panerai's that have a calender is the magnifier on the crystal.
So models like the 386 are kind of more in my taste!

Now, to the main questions i need answered:
How good is the movement?
How accurate is the watch in general to the gen?
Where can i find (preferably a gen) deployant clasp that is the same colour as the watch?

Lastly, your personal opinions of this watch; is it a "good", "great", "super", or "bad" rep?

Link from Trusty!
http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_51&products_id=10937

Thanks!

/CS

Which of these two would you yourself recommend; The 386 or the 359, both from Andrew/Trusty

Dude why you care what I think , I aint gonna be wearing it,  you are , What do you Like thats what matters

I have a couple PVD watches so dont need one , if you dont have one then I suggest the 386 

I have a 312

p1020027ee.jpg

Bloody wonderful watch even if its a V1, but its a brushed case and the 359 polished case is really nice.....  But I dont like all the numbers on the 359's dial , way to fussy for my liking but thats me and this watch is about your likes not mine.  

Blimey this place is full of old women these days , Man up Mate and just get one will you and then post it up, come on you can do it 

• Like 1