When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Titanium Chrono Avenger

coquito

I have never been a huge Breitling fan, but I recently got interested in the Chrono Avenger. Several day ago I was visiting a local AD to check another watch and took a minute to try the Avenger. What an amazing watch I must say. It is big, but still sits very well on the wrist and is much more comfortable than other smaller watches. I think I fell in love with the titanium grey dial version.

I have been looking for several days in the dealer web pages but could not find that watch, with the exception of the UTC version (I don’t like that dial). Does anybody know where I can get one. I have also read that there is a "good" version with decent AR coating. Please let me know if you have some tips on that.

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

Yes, you are right. I have been looking for a while at the web and could find only the dial but not the bezel. It is better the buy the replica directly with the grey dial. As I mentioned I saw only the UTC. I will check with the dealers, but if anyone knows something I will appreciate the info.

As for AR coating, it seems all replicas available in the market have only a light coating.

:huh: