When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gandolfini & Hep c

hambone

The passing of James Gandolfini is sad indeed. The Sopranos was one my fav shows of all time. I have all the seasons. They are somewhat painful to watch now, but still excellent. Tony will always be around. I have some good news. The colonoscopy factory run by Depak Desai, trial ended last week with him being convicted of murder. Thousands were infected with the hep c virus and many have died or are on their way. I have been so sick lately. Although I try to put on a good front, it doesn't work. Thank you guys again for your concern and goodwill. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2qa3urupy.jpg

Edited by hambone

Good news indeed.

I have read an article about him and his clinic. What kind of person would do this to others? Reusing needles to maximizing profits..It is sad, sad world.

Tony was and is one of my favourite actors as well. I think i will start watching Sopranos again :)

I have not been long on this Forum but i have read Your previous posts, thanks for sharing it with Us.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this.