When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 187

Luke

Hi Rob

Have just bought a 187 from a fellow forum member (originally from EL)- but it is not well. Appears to be losing a fair amount of time - but this is in varying amounts. I read through some of your posts and could think it be the cannon pin gone bad - any suggestions?

Is this another watch due a holiday in Canada?

Regards

Luke

Hi Rob

Have just bought a 187 from a fellow forum member (originally from EL)- but it is not well. Appears to be losing a fair amount of time - but this is in varying amounts. I read through some of your posts and could think it be the cannon pin gone bad - any suggestions?

Is this another watch due a holiday in Canada?

Regards

Luke

i don't think the cannon pin can go bad......may need to swap out the movement. contact the dealers here and see if they can get you a 28k 7750. or go swiss :D:bangin:

Left the watch overnight, checked it at 7am, seconds dial still running but the time has stopped at 10.30pm, seems to have a mind of its own.

Luke

Minute dial still running at 8pm but has still not moved from 10.30pm yesterday.....................Help

Edited by Luke