When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dilemna on which watch

BROKERGUY21

Alright so I have one gen Breitling it is a Navitimer that I got from a local jeweler very nice, but now i am addicted to all breitlings..the compliments i get on my watch are just unheard of!  Everytime i meet a client or go to dinner or a bar people stare at the watch, I am not dropping another 7grand on a gen so I am going to pick up a few replicas 

My eye is on the seawolf superavenger, and the bentley barnato ... I like the look of the yellow dial and blue dial with a diver strap   

Also have my eyes set on the skyland avenger but I heard and read it is smaller in size?  I am a big guy i dont want it to look silly on my wrist

Any recommendations?  I also like the blacksteel lim ed superavenger

and if i buy some straps how hard is it to change them on a daily basis?

Skyland avenger is big or huge according to most standards, 45mm. Breitlingsource.com is a good source for your bert needs even though all is here somewhere.

When you get used to changing straps its not a big issue on a daily basis but before you get the proper tools and ways you will most likely scratch the lugs quite alot.

Yup, Ram is right!

The Skyland is the same size as the Seawolf; 45 mm. Not small at all! If you're going to change the strap often then not only would I invest in the right tool but additional spring pins as well. These Chinese pins come apart very easily. Two brand new reps that I received this week had two pins come apart while just adjusting the size.