When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 188

thepolack

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I'm "too female" then...

DSC08277_zps406c0982.jpg

2011-08-27_14-36-06_244_zpsb81441c5.jpg

2011-01-20_09-41-43_453_zps453cf0b7.jpg

Both the 188 and 113 are excellent white dial PAMs.  As are pretty much all white dialed watches...

I don't think they are female at all.  Would you pass on the White dialed daytona?  Or is that "female" too? :huh: I don't get where the 113 is more "female"... :g:

Mate, wear what you like but if you "feel" it is female, then by all means--don't. :g:

IDGAF what others think about my pink shirts, white loafers, or white strapped watches....I wear what I like.  Period.  I used to own the gen 113 and wore the shit out of it until something else caught my eye.  So it got sold off.  Hell, even had a gen dial franken 113 and that got flipped later...(yes, i have a problem) :fool:  Also had the older swiss 7753 188 rep years back but that was "lost" somewhere on its way to a member in dubai...

ALE on RWI has put together another "fabulous" (over used 'female' word) review on the Gen vs Rep 188.  Looks to be a decent rep. B)

I plan on adding it back to the collection very soon.