When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 243 V2, Noob

sul

I  was looking that  big metal beast and no dealer who I know has them, H version is available but not Noob.

I just wandering- why Noob factory do not make any more them if ... if it is like well selling model, make more and make more profit also :g:... I want to buy, give money away and not possible :fool:

Does anybody know`s , will there be  like second coming of V2 or V3 in future?

I know it is heavy and quite uncomfortable"  big boy ", but I kind of like it

Noob have said they're not doing any more. There is not enough profit since they had to price match the H Factory version. A few weeks back they released 50 to clean out the spare parts they had but now no more. I was lucky to get one. The best advice I can give you is forget the 243 and go for the 389 Puretime are releasing in a few weeks time. It's the next badass. 

I was lucky to get one of the last ones from puretime...I would comb the boards as eventually someone will let one go.

As the previous poster mentioned, the PAM 389 might scratch that itch when it hits the dealers shelves.  There is so much damn hype on that piece, I can't wait for it either.  It is made of titanium so it'll be very light and with the rubber strap, very comfortable indeed.  Can't wait!

As far as the 243 being heavy and uncomfortable...I don't find that at all.  It wears just fine for me..actually, it is very comfortable and not heavy at all.  Try wearing the PAM 252 with its curved caseback sloshing around on your wrists....or even a 187...

• 3 months later...