When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avenger skyland bezel

jafar

Hi

Not sure if this is a right thread..but also looking for these information in repir&upgrade buy no luck.

this time doing some improvements on my REP Avenger skyland..Movement repair...cleaning, polishing..etc. ( I believe that have V2)

Guys, can someone tell me how to remove bezel?

On GEN simply unscrew little screws across bezel and pull out bezel away from watch body. On my REP there looks to be "faux" screws which can be easily unscrew but with no impact to bezel....

bezel is still on the same place and can't be remeved.

any idea how to remove?

many thanks in advance

Jaro

You can pry it off with a razor or a small knife blade. It's not easy but it will come off. Be careful not to cut yourself if using a razor blade.

Try searching again... There is a thread talking about removing a bezel. That's how I learned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Was just going to post about this. Lol. I'm looking so switch my super avenger bezel with a gen diamond one and was wondering how difficult it was and if those screws were all that I had to do to remove it. Any one remove one here?

I switched the bezel on my v2 skyland. The rep bezel comes off very easily using a bergeon remover. The cheap plastic donut type.

The gen bezel is not a direct fit. There is a lip on the case chimney which is a different height to the gen, so you will need longer screws and a thicker retaining spring. Or you can just bond the bezel onto the case permanently.

I have also open thread for this issue on repgeek..

there are some interesting information from more experienced members

Shortly...depends on the version: V3 noob can be removed easily....V2..H factory will destroy the bezel..

Edited by jafar

I switched the bezel on my v2 skyland. The rep bezel comes off very easily using a bergeon remover. The cheap plastic donut type.

The gen bezel is not a direct fit. There is a lip on the case chimney which is a different height to the gen, so you will need longer screws and a thicker retaining spring. Or you can just bond the bezel onto the case permanently.

many thanks....you mean this one?