When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Parts Bin

M5Man

no, no, no, I'm just saying that if, referring to our reps of course, we have an extremely accurate rep bracelet for $35 and a gen bracelet for $650, most of us would probably choose the rep bracelet. I'm not saying there are members of our rep world that wouldn't spend $650 on a bracelet but I sure wouldn't...I'd proably buy a couple reps and still have enough left over for a decent rep bracelet. IMO, it's just not that much of a 'make or break' part for a sub rep...not with the great rep bracelets we have out there now...That being said, we're only conversing my friend...no ill will on my side :group:

I've had a few dealings with Palo Alto, they seem to come up with good prices, but they're happy to send you anything in response to your request (I've had wrong movements, missing hands, wrong dimension parts turn up). I'd say they're worth the risk for buying components on the cheap - they had a pre-Moon Speedmaster for $325 the other week, shame I missed it!

The 16710 GMT Master II used a new calibre movement (3085) which allowed the hour hand to be moved forwards and backwards at one hour intervals.

Sorry not true, the 16710 is powered by the c.3185 which in turn is based on the old faithful c.3135. The vintage GMTs (1675 and 6542) used the c.1575 and c.1035/6 respectively.

As you're all finding out now, this guy/site is far removed from being a hidden gem, dodgy and overpriced. Yes they have a 16750 case I'd like to lay my hands on but asking a ridiculous price I recall. As for that T39 superdome price Lions, $185 even with the weakling dollar right now is too expensive. I paid $120 for mine (NOS) last year and there is a HK source some of us know that has them from time to time for no more than 150.

His prices are INSANE. He does have a few unobtainable items - those might be worth it if you are restoring a genuine OEM vintage piece. Otherwise, I'd look elsewhere.

There are a few members who have bought from him in the past with success.

There are more hordes out in the world - fret not, my watchhunting freaks.