When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another obscure question!

devilseam

I do not think so, someone correct me if I am wrong.  GMTc case is thicker at the lugs and height (maybe the case thickness is an illusion).  Just as a friendly reminder, the gen GMTc's have solid polished midlink's whereas the TC bracelets are hollow and brushed.  

Its for a custom, one off build so im not looking to replicate the GMT and I prefer brushed bracelets.

Its for a custom, one off build so im not looking to replicate the GMT and I prefer brushed bracelets.

I tried to fit my TC bracelet and mount it to my TT BP GMTc. It "could" possibly fit but you would need to file down the TC SEL less then a mm. It's a SUPER tight fit as it stands. I did not want to force it in. With that said I cannot confirm if the holes will line up. Hope that helps some.

3ygaguge.jpguvy2eva4.jpgezy8utyv.jpg

I tried to fit my TC bracelet and mount it to my TT BP GMTc. It "could" possibly fit but you would need to file down the TC SEL less then a mm. It's a SUPER tight fit as it stands. I did not want to force it in. With that said I cannot confirm if the holes will line up. Hope that helps some.

Brill, thanks mate. Think thats worth a punt!

• Like 1

Why not just brush the GMT2C bracelet ?

Or buy a new ceramic sub bracelet

I dont have the original bracelet. I could buy the GMT bracelet, but I have an everest glide lock clasp on the way so only need the links and end links. I would just prefer the TC as I know they are quality.