When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best pam380 (Radiomir)

replicamania

Hi there and welcome to RWG. Hope you stay a while!

Sometimes the search function doesn't work well but yes definitely read the stickies and do some research. Usually people don't post where to get the best (whatever), as there are many TDs who all get the same watches.

Also there is a new website http://pamguide.info that might be useful to you.

And member ALE7575 is the PAM expert and he has a great comprehensive guide but I think it's on RWI and RG.

Cheers

• Like 1

I just registered to this forum to try to understand what moves you guys, I am 42, have loved watches since I am 15, but I love them for the history of the brand, the movement inside, I own 3 Panerai, genuine ones, the 233, and 2 special limited editions, the 28 (1000 pieces made) and the 82 (300 pieces made), I was able to buy them because I sold a house that I inherited, when I wear my watches in public I try for them not to be visible, in fact I wear them for me, not for others to see, I bought once a rep, it was a Rolex sub, good quality, but I never wore it more than 5 times and finally gave it to my nephew, it just didn't do it for me, I knew it was a fake, that the movement inside had nothing to do with the real 3135, and realized I preferred 100 times more to wear my Omega Seamaster, the basic model but automatic.

So I would really like to know, and there's no bad intent in this, what does it for you guys buying reps? I love the 203, but couldn't buy a rep.

Thanks for your answers.ld a house that I inherited, when I wear my watches in public I try for them not to be visible, in fact I wear them for me, not for others to see, I bought once a rep, it was a Rolex sub, good quality, but I never wore it more than 5 times and finally gave it to my nephew, it just didn't do it for me, I knew it was a fake, that the movement inside had nothing to do with the real 3135, and realized I preferred 100 times more to wear my Omega Seamaster, the basic model but automatic.

So I would really like to know, and there's no bad intent in this, what does it for you guys buying reps? I love the 203, but couldn't buy a rep.

Thanks for your answers.

Well it's a matter of combination - which toys You like, how many You can have and which quality You can afford. That's were all the forum members come from - choosing the suitable combination for them.

As for radiomirs - yes 380 has very good reviews. 292, 288 also are good. Now these year 388, 505 and 183 came. Believe me, every person here has different understandin of "which is best" and I think final desicion will have to made up by You. Just get the one You prefer most. Wear it, if You won't like it - sell it with the loss of 20-80usd, get another one, try it again. That's were the beauty of replica market comes - You can experiment while reaching for the main goal - Your personal satisfaction of wearing a timepiece ;)

• Like 1

Well it's a matter of combination - which toys You like, how many You can have and which quality You can afford. That's were all the forum members come from - choosing the suitable combination for them.

As for radiomirs - yes 380 has very good reviews. 292, 288 also are good. Now these year 388, 505 and 183 came. Believe me, every person here has different understandin of "which is best" and I think final desicion will have to made up by You. Just get the one You prefer most. Wear it, if You won't like it - sell it with the loss of 20-80usd, get another one, try it again. That's were the beauty of replica market comes - You can experiment while reaching for the main goal - Your personal satisfaction of wearing a timepiece ;)

for luminors? only 104?