When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some qc pics

Kl2onik

To me that mark or marks on the ceramic of the HB is grease from a finger/handling etc..... but you should just ask them to confirm that is all they are...from my own experience with these its common to get those sort of marks while handling...

Hoiwever what does draw my eye is the line above the bezel screw at 10 O'Clock....I can see it in all 3 pics of front... it could be a handling mark/hair or something else ?? ;)

That mark/discolouration on the Cartier is again common on plate etc from grease/oily dirt etc..... I would bet this would just need a good clean :) However ask the question mate and if you want to be certain ask for more pics after cleaning... I am sure they wont mind as long as you ask politely and explain your thinking so they understand.. ;)

PS - I would also suggest you get some spare lug screws for the Hublot while you have paid for shipping :)

And make sure you check them when recieved for tightness..even use some blue loctite ;)

• 4 weeks later...