When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my franken gmt master 116713

astro123

To properly rep any ceramic gens you need the gen ceramic...  I already commented on this thread but I keep coming back because it reminds me of the TT i just sold. The insert makes the watch.  Again, nice watch!

Not sure if you have a bracelet or not but there is a BP watch that you can buy that has the bracelet mid-links and SEL plated gold.  PM me if you're interested in the details.  I wont threadjack anymore :)

i would change the title of this thread to "my semi franken..." if they have the re-editing function..

i feel embarrassing to call my watch "franken" after i saw ceocorona's truly franken babe! :notworthy:

@Chrononna: yeah u said it, it really needs a gen dial to make it even better!

@ceocorona: it did came with TT bracelet, but i'm not v. happy with the colour so i'd rather wear this watch with a nato strap

yeah the rep insert is different to gen as gen is much more complicated, so u cant just take off the rep bezel and replace it with the gen one, it wont fit properly. So i did need to take this to a pro watchmaker to have him fix the rep insert for me so now it everything fits perfectly and wont pop up.