When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob question regarding a purchase

tanner

Hello guys I have searched around the forums for a while and have found that I would like my first order to be from the TD Silix.

I have picked out the two watches that I would like to purchase and I have contacted silix-prime.so through their contact us, as well as their email address: silixprime@gmail.com, but I never received a response. It has been about three days now since I have sent the email regarding whether the items are in stock.

These are the two reps that I would like to buy:

http://www.silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_231&products_id=2325

http://www.silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_271&products_id=4108

Despite the fact that the listing says "in stock," I read somewhere on this forum that most dealers do not update the amount of stock often. I am usually the type to clarify before I buy something just to make sure that I get the right watches etc.

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this :)

Several years ago, I had very mixed results with Silix. Items were received, but of unacceptable quality. They may have improved over the years, but personally, I would suggest trying another dealer. Any other dealer... Best of luck :good::drinks:

• Like 1

tanner,

Just as there are higher end merchants in our lives, and cutrate ones as well.. sometimes more satisfaction and even better merchandise can be found with a higher price.. better customer service too.

I would tend to agree with TeeJay.

The very best of luck to you!

Klink

Life is Good

• Like 1

tanner,

Just as there are higher end merchants in our lives, and cutrate ones as well.. sometimes more satisfaction and even better merchandise can be found with a higher price.. better customer service too.

I would tend to agree with TeeJay.

The very best of luck to you!

Klink

Life is Good

Several years ago, I had very mixed results with Silix. Items were received, but of unacceptable quality. They may have improved over the years, but personally, I would suggest trying another dealer. Any other dealer... Best of luck :good::drinks:

Thanks guys for your insight, I will take your advice on finding another TD. Any suggestions for a first time buy and not too high-end in terms of pricing?