When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai PAM 299 "O", my first rep

omgpop

after reading on rwg and a few other forums about reps, i finally pulled trigger on my first rep.

since i wanted a "super" rep and i liked bracelets rather than straps, i originally decided on the 299k from toro, since it was on sale.

after i got the qc pics from him and asked on the forum in my previous post, i found out that what i'm getting is actually the 299o, which is an improved version.

i confirmed with toro that if you buy the 299k from their website, you will get the new 299o.

i get the qc pics from him within one day of payment. it came well packaged. the shipping was fast. only took 4 days. wrapped nicely.

i cant speak to how accurate this rep is, but i can post some pics for you guys to decide:]

i'm beginning to get interested in "super" reps so if you guys have any suggestions on other "super" reps i should take a look at from other brands, please tell me.

thanks

post-58262-0-15258900-1382828527_thumb.j

post-58262-0-70481600-1382828528_thumb.j

post-58262-0-72710400-1382828531_thumb.j

post-58262-0-78874400-1382828533_thumb.j

post-58262-0-11869600-1382828535_thumb.j

post-58262-0-61016100-1382828536_thumb.j

Lovely looking piece and your Cyclopes looks not to have any AR issues which is great. I find the bracelets a little bulky for my liking so always a tad envious of those that can pull it off. wear it well

thank you. i actually just ordered a black leather bracelet to go with it as well:]

• Like 1

Congrats on Your Pam299. Wanted to order this from Toro also but decided to go with a PAM 212 J Flyback first because it has the 1950s case and is superlumed. Must say I love it. How is the lume on Yours? Is the bracelet as easily exchangeable as on the other Pams? Must say this allmetal really looks cool. Have fun! 

Do you know the difference between this model (noob) and the Z factory version??

Which is close to gen??

i'm pretty new here, but from what i have read, the noob "o" series seems to be the best one to date, unless you like the old dail and face better, which was featured on the noob "k" series.

Congrats on Your Pam299. Wanted to order this from Toro also but decided to go with a PAM 212 J Flyback first because it has the 1950s case and is superlumed. Must say I love it. How is the lume on Yours? Is the bracelet as easily exchangeable as on the other Pams? Must say this allmetal really looks cool. Have fun! 

this pam has the quick release for the strap, but i;m still waiting for my first strap to come haha