When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1st purchase BSW0141A - Navitimer Cosmonaute SS/LE White Asia 7750

sckim0687

Hello watch junkies,

I recently stumbled across this site and the world of replica watches. Past few days have been nothing but researching and flipping through the endless pages of collections trusted dealers had to offer.  After countless hours, I finally settled on buying from Andrew, ttw888.com.   This is my 1st leather band watch I have purchased.  Can someone enlighten me on how you adjust the size of leather band watches? (ie: stainless steel bands, you can just take a link or two out).  Also, has anyone purchased this watch and have previous experience with it?  Thanks in advance, look forward to hearing your responses. 

Generally these reps are same as gen if its deployant then it works by pulling one length of the strap through a 'loop' in the deployant. The straps are holeless.

So adjustment is made by pulling the strap through the deployant when undone when closed that part is hidden from view under the outside strap and deployant buckle.

Other than that you just get buckles or deployants that adjust by pulling the strap through and selecting a hole on the strap that will be comfy then closing it.

post-25577-0-70442700-1384253748_thumb.j