When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from an OR in Texas

rhaykal

So, sitting at work in an operating room waiting on a case to start and I go to check RWI and its down (I love going through posts of what people are wearing....gives me ideas of which next rep to dive in to).  I decided to come over here to check it out and looks like I'll be frequenting both sites now.  Hope I can get a bunch of great info here as I do there.  Already enjoying the layout and setup of this forum and hope to see a bunch of cool wrist shots!

As far as watches I own:

Gens:

Corum Romulus

Reps:

PAM 292J, 111v3n, 390n, 380, 010D, 505KW, 2533 sterile build by DSN, Noob ExpII polar dial, B&R BR02, 6154 custom build by DSN and awaiting an AP MH modded by Vac

Welcome to the dark side mate... :)

Hope to see you round more even if RWI is back up ...which I hope will be soon :)

Make sure those hands are clean now ...;)

So, sitting at work in an operating room waiting on a case to start and I go to check RWI and its down (I love going through posts of what people are wearing....gives me ideas of which next rep to dive in to).  I decided to come over here to check it out and looks like I'll be frequenting both sites now.  Hope I can get a bunch of great info here as I do there.  Already enjoying the layout and setup of this forum and hope to see a bunch of cool wrist shots!

As far as watches I own:

Gens:

Corum Romulus

Reps:

PAM 292J, 111v3n, 390n, 380, 010D, 505KW, 2533 sterile build by DSN, Noob ExpII polar dial, B&R BR02, 6154 custom build by DSN and awaiting an AP MH modded by Vac

Rhaykal....remember if you up grade your membership you can get many more features and access much more info and advice...and of course you can post in the trade section too !!

And if you go to the general discussion forum and look at this thread

http://www.rwgforum....47-next-raffle/

You see there is a great incentive apart from the above to upgrade and its very cheap to do it and also you can do it monthly for just a couple of bucks :)