When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm stuck in a loop

caineo

I've been looking at the approved suppliers sites for prices and quality and feel I'm stuck in a bit of a loop. I want to buy a hand full of watches to start with...

I started to feel like I was going in circles when I read a comment on this forum that said that all the watches supplied are the same and to choose the seller, not the watch.

Is this indeed true? Or do the sellers have different suppliers? Or does it depend on the watch?

Cheers

C

Canieo

Welcome to the Forum, you will learn an awful lot here as those new members have before you.

The comment 'Buy the member and not the watch' is aimed at M2M sales (member to member sales). There has been a few incidents were new members join and who unfortunately have nothing but malicious intent to fraudulently scam other members out of money by advertising seemingly good value watches and some members rush in to buy. No one knows if they have sold the item (often not even in their possession). As such, the adage 'seems to good to be true' should ring true and unless the member has some track record and demonstrable due diligence can be sought, buying the member who has been around, has lots of posts and great feedback is the one to buy from to take comfort much the same as an ebay seller with good track record.

Now if you're talking Trusted Dealers (TD's) that very different, you can use all of them safe in the knowledge that they will provide you good service and good products. The main ones being:

Andrew at Tursty Time

Angus at Puretime

Joshua at Perfect clones

Toro Torobravos

Enjoy yourself

Regards

AJ

Cheers for the quick reply AJ.

Yeah I was referring to TD's. I'll start using the right terms - that'll make it easier.

So, then the question is - do the TD's source from the same supplier? I'm being a little cautious for my first purchase. Am going for a Tag Monaco with funky racing stripes :-)

Cheers

Some certainly do, however do your research, compare costs and place your order. The TD's are very helpful, might I suggest that you send them a mail once you've decided to make sure they have them in stock or can get it prior to ordering as teh order process will be automated even if the watch is not in stock.

Regards

AJ