When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thin (high Quality) Spring Bars

Chronus

I want to get some thin spring bars. Fat spring bars seem to be available everywhere, but my problem is I want to fit the Doxa rubber strap to my Doxa 600T and the watch has 1 thin spring bar and 1 fat spring bar for the bracelet. The thin spring bar fits the rubber strap, but the fat one won't...!

Any ideas where to get good high quality thinner spring bars cheaply?

Thanks! :1a:

I want to get some thin spring bars. Fat spring bars seem to be available everywhere, but my problem is I want to fit the Doxa rubber strap to my Doxa 600T and the watch has 1 thin spring bar and 1 fat spring bar for the bracelet. The thin spring bar fits the rubber strap, but the fat one won't...!

Any ideas where to get good high quality thinner spring bars cheaply?

Thanks! :1a:

Chronus - i had the same problem with different watches. Try here - they sell all of the spring bars that you might need. I do not know if they are good or bad quality. But when I found them - i figured i would give them a try. I have not gotten mine yet.

http://www.watchband.biz/pi234691376.htm?categoryId=30

It should not be this hard..... B)

Do you need the ones for watches with lugholes? What size?

There are no lugholes on this watch. The lugwidth is a standard 20mm.

There is a review here and the third picture, you can see that there are no lugholes.

Chronus - i had the same problem with different watches. Try here - they sell all of the spring bars that you might need. I do not know if they are good or bad quality. But when I found them - i figured i would give them a try. I have not gotten mine yet.

http://www.watchband.biz/pi234691376.htm?categoryId=30

It should not be this hard..... B)

Let me know if they are good when you get them... I'll look around but I don't think they would ship a $1.80 pair of springbars for free?

Thanks for the link! :group:

I seem to have found one that fits in the bunch I have here. Strangely I received a pair with a strap, one fits, the other is a fat one. :1a:

Now the problem is that the DOXA rubber strap is a b!tch to fit ... only got one side on so far... 1 hour later and I gave up :(

Let me know if they are good when you get them... I'll look around but I don't think they would ship a $1.80 pair of springbars for free?

Thanks for the link! :group:

Chronus,

I got the springbars today. Well - they seem to be working fine - however, out of the 8 that i purchased (4 thin, 4 fat) one of the 4 thin arrive defective. The end had popped off and the spring had come out. The two that i used however, seemed to work fine.

Glad you found a solution.