When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shippiing Question

HighDef

Sennsi mailed me a watch from Singapore through SingPost last Nov 23, and it say it left Singapore the 24th, but I cannot see it recorded in USPS. Are mail from Singapore like EMS that goes through USPS when if get in the US? This is my first Singpost mail :g:

RR664261946SG

Sennsi mailed me a watch from Singapore through SingPost last Nov 23, and it say it left Singapore the 24th, but I cannot see it recorded in USPS. Are mail from Singapore like EMS that goes through USPS when if get in the US? This is my first Singpost mail :g:

RR664261946SG

hmm... based on my experience.. RR meant for registered article.... which means it is not going by UPS in anyway... it will be just regular airmail, registered.

just my 2cents

I received few Registered airmails in the past 3 weeks and i think Registered Airmail will be delivered by USPS once it arrive to the US but as far as tracking goes once it left the country of origin you can't really track it until usps delivered to you then it is recorded in USPS system as delivered. My 2 cents