When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The dealer that provides the best datejust 2?

jeje88

I am intrested in a silver bracelet datejust

2 with black or white dial.

I am not a handy guy so i want to buy a close to gen model so that i dont have to modify it My self.

I prefere swiss movement but aisan Will do.

I know that i Will get what I pay for, so the closer to gen the watch is the more i am willing to pay ofcourse

I am intrested in a silver bracelet datejust

2 with black or white dial.

I am not a handy guy so i want to buy a close to gen model so that i dont have to modify it My self.

I prefere swiss movement but aisan Will do.

I know that i Will get what I pay for, so the closer to gen the watch is the more i am willing to pay ofcourse

All of the newer DJ2's that have been coming out have been pretty decent looking. The dials are pretty much spot on. I have a white face with a 21j for sale if you are looking for a good starter watch. It's about a month old and worn less than 3 times. It's on a jubilee which isn't true to gen since the DJ2's only come on Oysters at the moment though. I prefer the jubilee on a DJ which is why I bought it that way. I bought mine from Tony at asian7750.com and I can recommend both him and Ryan at intime.co for a decent Datejust.

The new DJ's are nice watches.

R5MkFgL.jpg

• Like 1