When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Feedback on my Deepsea?

danielkarpathios

Hey guys, Bought this about 3-4 years ago before I joined the forums. Just trying to see how on point it is compared to what's out there with the TD's. It was advertised as a high quality Swiss replica on the website. This was a Melbourne based company and I have tried searching for them to link to their website for you but it looks like they got shut down. I don't have a good camera so I used an olloclip macro on my iPhone 5s. Apart from the lousy engraving on the bracelet, how does it fare In your eyes? The glass and the lume on the hour hand looks a little messed up? e4y9usyd.jpgbany7age.jpgu3e4aver.jpgusazy4u5e.jpgese4e6a9.jpgase3ehys.jpgevyju4et.jpgtytu3evu.jpgepe5adyr.jpgevetupum.jpgda4yru3y.jpg2u5avyqa.jpgysy8apad.jpgjytavu9a.jpgary8anen.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. You're right. It was a long time ago and just curious to see how it stands up against a TC , BW, WM9 etc... Do you think gem parts would fit on this bad boy? Any way of checking apart from ordering then crying when they don't fit ??? DK Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all I highly doubt it and it doesn't make too much sense to upgrade this kind of watch. A gen ceramic insert, for instance, is difficult to source and too expensive ;) TC and BK watches are definitely playing in a different league and they are worth modding in my eyes. There are definitely many watches worth modding you can get from our TDs. So enjoy this rep as it is and save the money for a little upgrade :)