When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

(New?) Noob POCr QC Pics

nshahzad

Hi guys,

Placed an order of the newer PO Ceramic by Noob. A few of the QC pics - they seem to check out, the pearl looks good, and everything looks to be lined by to my eyes. I can't tell if that 6 is a little crooked or not.

Timegraph looks good too - question on that - does that mean it doesn't require servicing immediately? They sent a pressure test QC pic too - how are Noob in terms of water resistance; do I need to get it both services and the water proofing done?

Thanks!

post-57746-0-17268000-1388756866_thumb.j

post-57746-0-94125600-1388756866_thumb.j

post-57746-0-13804300-1388756868_thumb.j

post-57746-0-24129900-1388756869_thumb.j

Edited by nshahzad

Timegraph looks good too - question on that - does that mean it doesn't require servicing immediately?

Timegrapher doesn't tell you everything. All my watches had good timegrapher results, but the watches still have one or more problem.

AFAIK Noob uses new movements, but I don't have a Noob watch yet, so can't say for sure. But they should be better than BP.

Timegrapher doesn't tell you everything. All my watches had good timegrapher results, but the watches still have one or more problem.

AFAIK Noob uses new movements, but I don't have a Noob watch yet, so can't say for sure. But they should be better than BP.

Good to know, and true, I think that's only the slack in keeping time. I've also read that they use new movements, but I would problems would come from assembly

Though i'm new to this, from what I see there is either a sloppy lume application or dent in the metal markers at the square hour marker @12, 

1, 2, 8, and 10 hour markers as well. Everything else looks good. Who is this from?

Must be popular, just ordered one as well? Do you guys see the 2 in the 20 on the bezel? Looks to me to have a nick of some sort in it? Or am I seeing things?

By the way, I have a noob Explorer 2 that has been running fine without service! Now when it ages over a year I'll take it in!

post-60371-0-09649500-1389044075_thumb.j

Edited by Cwall3415